ALL COMICS | CONTACT ME | SHORT FILMS | SKETCH COMEDY | FIGERS | TWITTER


COMICS AND MOVIES AND BOOKS AND SHIT:

Friday, April 17, 2009

Queue

Books







Movies







...and of course this delightfully controversial series compared both favorably and vehemently to NGE. I'm skeptical because the last time someone described a series as being "better than Evangelion" I was subjected to about two hours of this abomination. Shouldn't have to mention that despite it's ripe old age I still think fondly of Eva as an important part of my formative years.

I have lost touch with the anime world since joining the work force full time my senior year in 2003, and so I'm rectifying this by absorbing some of the more talked about series in the past six years. I trust Raxephon should live up to it's hype. More on that later.

The nice thing about patience with media is that time weeds out all the bullshit...

P.S. Almost forgot about this highly underrated and quite nearly forgotten work (or at least nearly forgotten in my mind). I enjoyed the first act though I never got ahold of the other 2/3's. Very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment