ALL COMICS | CONTACT ME | SHORT FILMS | SKETCH COMEDY | FIGERS | TWITTER


COMICS AND MOVIES AND BOOKS AND SHIT:

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anime Vault

Syfy is going to start airing Monster in October. This is a series I've been interested in for a while though I think this is it's North American debut. Exciting!

My good friend and former roomate Alpha Jammer Visco gave me a copy of a Rumiko Takahashi art book with all kinds of Ranma 1/2 drawings and such. Made me feel nostalgic and realize how heavily I was influenced by anime in general during my formative years. Thus I've decided to return to my roots, especially since I've felt outside of myself recently.

My entire collection of fansubs was pretty much given away when I left home. Thank heavens advances in Flash video have made it possible to replace anything from my childhood with a few torrent searches.

Furthermore - I've decided Uniqlo has finally made it okay - if not fashionable - to express an interest in manga and anime without having to feel particularly wierd. They sold me a pretty sweet t-shirt for this series pictured in the video below.



And while I'm feeling nostalgic - here's another old gem I'm not ashamed to say I remember fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment