ALL COMICS | CONTACT ME | SHORT FILMS | SKETCH COMEDY | FIGERS | TWITTER


COMICS AND MOVIES AND BOOKS AND SHIT:

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Videos and Shit

I'm awful busy making videos.

New from Serious Lunch:






Billy and Adam vid is featured on UCB's freshly redesigned page:

I've got more on the way. I'll be shooting and directing the first music video for Snakes and I'm just finishing up my very first music video ever much thanks to The New Collisions.

This is all of course, a very deliberate posting to assure myself that I'm accomplishing more than I actually am. But the fact is I have a lot of work to do so I don't feel shitty about missing my 3rd week in Bob Officer Sucks out of the first 40. I'm also pretty certain I will have redesigned the page for Thanksgiving, and by the beginning of 2010 I'll have found a space to showcase my newest video. On top of that I'm pressuring myself very heavily to start taking writing seriously as a career. Which means I won't be blogging (6 in September down from 20 in May) but this is of course, the direction I want my life to be heading - i.e. workin' for myself.

Grammar is for the bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment