ALL COMICS | CONTACT ME | SHORT FILMS | SKETCH COMEDY | FIGERS | TWITTER


COMICS AND MOVIES AND BOOKS AND SHIT:

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

47 Ronin

Carl Erik Rinsch to Direct 47 Ronin

I can think of so many problems with this idea I don't even know where to start. JK. I know exactly where to start - at the board meeting where Ridley Scott said, you know what? Let's cast a white guy as a samurai in the Japanese civil war. That's a good idea right? What about Keanu Reeves? He has real slanty eyes right? No one will know the difference right?

This is in fact the most offensive slight to Japanese culture Hollywood has dished up since the genius casting director of Memoirs of a Geisha cast a Chinese actress as a fucking Japanese Geisha.

Ridley Scott. I love Blade Runner. But come on. I mean come awwwwn.

No comments:

Post a Comment